GretchCannon: Video - Easy 5 Minute Makeup with Maskcara Beauty

7.14.2017

Video - Easy 5 Minute Makeup with Maskcara Beauty

I am still obsessing over this Maskcara Beauty makeup you guys! It is so fast and easy. I made a quick video this morning to show you that you only need 3 products, 4 steps and 5 minutes to get a beautiful candlelit glow and your face made up for the day! This is perfect for tired or busy women from all walks of life! Check out the video at this link and below!


Here is my before and after photo. I only did my eye makeup and brows before using my Maskcara Beauty products. Colors I used: Amber, Indigo, Pink Grapefruit, Pearl

  • Lots more info can be found here on my previous blog post!

Let me know if you have any questions or if you want to get color matched for free, and I can recommend some starter products for you. This makeup is so different and genius, I know you will love it! Anyone can do it!! 

Thanks for watching and have a fab weekend.
Love you all!

XOXO,
GretchCannon

8 comments:

  1. The Maskcara Beauty products highlight your face and cheekbones really well. Wow to that taking only 5 minutes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Let me know if you would like any more info!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! Beauty! I wish I can do a better job in applying my makeup on hahaha. I'm good with just foundation and pressed powder and blush:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is why this is so easy! It is simple and takes me 5 minutes! Let me know if you would like any more info!

      Delete
  3. Love it! All the essentials in one box, and that brush! where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much - all the info is above - and you can order and check it all out here: https://www.maskcarabeauty.com/gretchencannon - let me know if you have any questions.

      Delete
  4. That's a really nice look with only three products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Let me know if you would like any more info!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...