GretchCannon: Beautiful New Necklace

9.16.2017

Beautiful New Necklace

Hi, I hope everyone is having a good Saturday. I am taking life and my health hour by hour right now and my Mom and I went to Julian, CA today for some distraction, which was nice. I am not always positive and smiling, but I am trying to be hopeful and appreciate the good as much as I can.

I got this beautiful new necklace that I wore today and I wanted to share it with you in case you want to shop it! You can also shop some of my skinny bracelets at my friend's store here!


SHOP HERE or click the links or photo above!

What did you do this weekend? 
Also, do you have any positive mantras to share for when you are going through a hard time?

XOXO,
GretchCannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...