GretchCannon: Maskcara Beauty Info

7.05.2017

Maskcara Beauty Info

Easy 5 Minute Maskcara Beauty Video (added on 7/14/17):



I am so excited to be a Maskcara Artist! This blog post should cover all the basics if you have any questions and I will add to it every time I have new information or photos for you guys! I was skeptical about this product after seeing people using it online. But, the 1st time someone put it on me, and the 1st time I applied it myself - I was HOOKED. It is THAT amazing, it is SO easy and so beautiful. I want to be able to put on a nice face of makeup in 5 minutes every morning and help other women do the same!

To look around my website and place an order, click here:
https://www.maskcarabeauty.com/gretchencannon

Shop around yourself, message me if you want me to color match you online or in person, and you can also join my team if you want your own kit and to sell it yourself! 
  • Basics: 
You can create a fresh, beautiful face of makeup with 4 colors on 1 layer, vs. layering 1 layer on top of each other and having a face caked full of makeup! You know how you usually put foundation on, then your face is flat and you have to keep layering to get your face back? The concept of Maskcara is to highlight the things you love about your face, and minimize the things you don't! Sephora, Urban Outfitters and Free People all wanted to sell Maskcara in their stores - but the founder Cara wanted her product to have a more personal feel vs. going the retail route.

The ingredients are cruelty, gluten, paraben, oil, and mineral free, non toxic, non comedogenic, and hypoallergenic. If you are not 100% satisfied for any reason, you can return/exchange for a full refund.
  • Recommended Starter Products:
    • Custom Palette:
      • With Highlight, Contour, Blush/Lip, and Illuminator, and
      • You get a free marble or sea glass compact with every 4 individual tins! 
    • 30 second 2-sided HAC Brush 
    • 3D Perfector Sponge 

  • 3D Foundation Info

  • How To Apply Maskcara
  •  Before & After Photos:
    • Cara, the founder: 
    • Me - the 1st time it was applied on me: 

I fell in love because, as you can see, I can look made up, but not have to spend an hour doing my makeup putting layer over layer on my face!! I will explain which products are on my face below! 
  • Products on me:
Highlight: Sunlit 
Contour: Olive
Blush & Lips: Baby Watermelon
Illuminator: Pearl 
Tools: 30 Second HAC Brush & Perfector

Let me know if you have any questions! I cannot wait to share more information and makeovers with you. This is all about helping women feel their best, an easy, simple application that makes them look natural and gorgeous! 

XOXO, 
GretchCannon

Instagram: @gretchcannon






1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you on this new opportunity! This looks great! I love that I can customize my own palette. I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...