GretchCannon: June Empties

6.20.2017

June Empties

I have some June empties to share with you! Yep, it's that time again! I probably started these in May, but I keep them under my vanity in a box until I have enough to blog about for you guys! I love using up products and getting my money's worth! Everything is in the photo and linked below! Let me know if you have any questions.


  1. Makeup Towelettes - love these from CVS. 
  2. Shaving Cream - great scent and only $3!
  3. Eye Drops - the best relief for dry eyes. 
  4. Chapstick - I love the pomegranate the best. 
  5. Dry Shampoo - I would definitely purchase the full size of this. 
  6. Night Serum - I love getting this in my Estee' Lauder gifts with purchase!
  7. Self Tanner - I like mixing this with my foundation.
  8. Clarisonic Brush Head - love this sensitive brush head for cleaning my face 1x a week.
  9. Setting Spray - this is my FAV setting spray and it is only $8!  
  10. Essential Oil - this Signature Zen blend is awesome to help you relax. 
  11. Leave-In Spray - this is my longtime favorite hair detangle spray. 
  12. Perfume - smells SO amazing, and they offer a free gift right now!
  13. Eye Cream - thick and creamy, I also love getting this with gifts with purchase. 
  14. Dry Shampoo - love this whole Amika line of hair products. 
  15. Chapstick - another good Burt's Bees flavor!
  16. Body Wash Oil - so moisturizing for the shower, and great deal on Amazon for a 3-pack. 
What did you use up this month? 

XOXO, 
GretchCannon

2 comments:

  1. I want to try that Nyx setting spray! I go through my urban decay one too quickly and it's expensive. I used up my jo Malone perfume (sad) and my aveeno makeup remover wipes. Also body wash and stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES I love this setting spray - and get the dewy not the matte. At least your got your money's worth on the perfume! What is a good scent?

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...