GretchCannon: Weekly Skincare Routine

5.11.2017

Weekly Skincare Routine

Every Saturday or Sunday when I am relaxing I love to do my skincare ritual to get ready for the week ahead. Sometimes it is during the day, sometimes before bed. Here are some of my favorite tools. I posted this on Instagram a few weeks ago and I will finally go through my routine for you guys below!


My weekly skincare routine:
  1. I wash my face with my current favorite cleanser and my Clarisonic Cleansing System. 
  2. Then, I (carefully) shave my face with a Tinkle Razor and Marula Beauty Oil
  3. I then use my Tria Age-Defying Eye Wrinkle Correcting Laser, which is amazing! 
  4. I roll my face after that with my Ora Microneedle Age Roller System, which provides SO many benefits.
  5. Then, I PMD my face all over (this is my favorite part), with this personal microderm kit. I use the sensitive discs.  
  6. I relax with some oxygen eye masks, then..
  7. I end it all by slathering my face with my favorite night time face cream

Let me know if you have any questions about details!
I would love to know what your weekly routine is! 

XOXO,
GretchCannon

4 comments:

  1. I think it's safe to say we both love skincare! I'm working on a post too ;) You always look radiant so I'll definitely try a couple of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cannot wait to see your post too!!! thank you!!! PMD is prob my fav thing! and shaving my face LOL

      Delete
  2. Wait, what's the microneedle thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many benefits - https://www.dermstore.com/product_Microneedle+Face+Roller+System++BlackAqua_63686.htm

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...