GretchCannon: My Spring Beauty Favorites

4.24.2017

My Spring Beauty Favorites

You guys!!! I love Spring, and all of the bright colors, light fragrances, and pretty things. I pulled a few faves to share with you guys!!





Click below to shop these items online! If you cannot see them on your mobile device, open in a browser here.

Leopard Clutch: Perfect for all of your makeup, to carry for a night on the town as a clutch, or to use in your purse! This is an awesome price, too. You will probably be seeing this one a lot on the blog.

Shape Tape: Have you heard of this cult favorite concealer yet? It has super great coverage for anyone who has a lot of discoloration or under eye bags! I use the color Light and Sephora does not carry this item!

Blush Brush: This is hands down the most beautiful makeup brush I own. The brush itself has hints of pink, is super soft, and the handle is a beautiful pointed rose gold. I have had it for a while, but I have been reaching for it a lot lately!

Perfume: This is going to be my SUMMER SCENT guys. I love love love this. I actually got a sample of it in an online order and I had to have it. It smells like the beach mixed with vanilla and it is just sexy and flirty and fun! You have got to try this for yourself.

Blush: Bobbi Brown created a hit with this blush. I love it for all seasons, but especially for spring and summer to add more color to my face. And this is a great size.

Mascara: I have always heard good things about this mascara, so I am so happy I finally got to try it for myself! It is the perfect amount of pigment and curl and length for your lashes. I love it!

Pink Lipstick: You have to get a good pink lipstick for spring! I love this Tory Burch lipstick that I purchased at a Nordstrom Rack a couple of months ago, but I don't think she makes makeup anymore!! I am so sorry! Check out this lipstick that is on my Sephora wishlist instead. #57 is beautiful and is what Reese Witherspoon wore in the show Big Little Lies!

Also, I found the exact Gold Tray online, but I can't find any in stock!
Click here if you want to keep your eye on this one!

I hope you like this post, let me know what your recent faves are!

XOXO,
Gretchen

PS.. if you didn't see yesterday, check out my big news post!



4 comments:

  1. Obviously I had to come over here from Instagram :) I love that tray and leopard clutch! And that mascara is my favorite too. It works so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I need to try Tarte's Shape Tape because I've heard nothing but rave reviews and it's always sold out so it's just a matter of getting my hands on a tube!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I think you can usually find it at Ulta!! Thanks for commenting babe!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...