GretchCannon: Instagram Lately

4.14.2017

Instagram Lately

Happy Monday! I hope you all have a great week. I wanted to round up some Instagram looks I have posted lately for you guys!

San Clemente Outlets Look: This backpack by Henri Bendel is so adorable! Shop the look below! Don't forget to use the right arrow and OPEN up the blog in your browser if you don't see the images below in your email program. Necklace is same brand, but not exact. Want to know a secret? The photo was taken outside the restroom!! They have the PRETTIEST bathrooms at these outlets! I had so much fun shopping with my Mom last week. AND we got over 10K steps in that day!


Flight Day look! James and I went flying to Chino (Flo's Cafe) for breakfast, and it was a beautiful and fun day! Get the look below! Top is exact! Sandals are old BCBG, but I posted some similar ones that would create the look.


Flight to Utah to see friends! Ok, so maybe wearing these booties wasn't that smart because I had to take them off in the TSA line even though I have PreCheck! But it was a pretty comfy flight outfit for a short flight to Utah a couple of weeks ago! 


Northern California Snow! James and I attended a family wedding up north last weekend, and got to drive up and see some gorgeous snow and scenery before the ceremony. All items below are similar! So fun to wear a big wool hat!

I hope you enjoyed this round up post!
Do you have any fun plans this week?

XOXO,
GretchCannon

4 comments:

  1. These are all so adorable! Great outfit inspo.

    XO,
    Cara
    www.neverskipbrunchblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! Love the name of your blog by the way!

      Delete
  2. Love this round up and that Henri Bendel backpack - so cute!

    Rachel / www.helloher.co

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...