GretchCannon: Big News!

4.23.2017

Big News!


I have some fun, big news to share with my readers! I am now a Gold Canyon Consultant! This company has the BEST high quality candles out there, they seriously smell so AMAZING, they have wickless products, cleaning products, beautiful home decor, and trendy and classic jewelry pieces! 

I love everything we carry and I think you will too! I won't blog about this much, but I just wanted to announce it here on the blog once to get the word out! You can message or text me to place an order for you, or you can order directly from my website linked below! 

Shop Here: https://gretchencannon.mygc.com/

Facebook Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/groups/GCCandles/ (join to see monthly specials!)

There is an awesome special going on till the end of April if you want to do some Mother's Day shopping! Check it out below:


Let me know if you have any questions!

XOXO,
Gretchen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...