GretchCannon: Date Night Camo

3.14.2017

Date Night Camo


I wore this outfit to a dinner date night with my boyfriend James last week! As usual, I am wearing a mix of Nordstrom and Target fashions!

Shop the look below! Open up this post in your email browser if it is hard to scroll through the images on your email/ phone. The t-shirt I am wearing is in the light pink color. I love this t-shirt as a wardrobe staple. I think I own 3 colors now - pink, white, and kelly green. The earrings are not exact, but I found this awesome similar dupe for only $8!! The lipstick is one of my favorite blush pinks - the color is Brave. I hope you guys enjoy this post.

What are you doing this weekend!? 
I am going to a wedding!

XOXO, 
GretchCannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...