GretchCannon: Comfy Shoes. Holey Sweatshirt.

3.24.2017

Comfy Shoes. Holey Sweatshirt.

Happy Friday! I have been OBSESSED with this sweatshirt and these shoes lately!


I wore this outfit for a day out with my Mom a week or so ago, and I was just so comfy - but still felt like I was sporting some trends. Everything is linked below. The shoes, sweatshirt, jeans, and purse are exact. Jewelry is similar. Shout out to my sweet girlfriend Adi - who sent me the sweatshirt and convinced me that I should wear a medium. :) Now we are also convinced we need this cold shoulder sweatshirt from VS that our friend Megan just got. Thoughts?

I am ready for some SPRING CLEANING!
What are your plans this weekend?

I plan to post some things on Poshmark!

XOXO,
GretchCannon

2 comments:

  1. You're so cute and can definitely rock a medium.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA thanks! I l love my sweatshirts comfy!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...