I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day with your loved ones or with yourself!
I took some extra time into my makeup yesterday, so I wanted to share all the products in the look.
All products and colors used are linked below separately in a list, then in the widget at the bottom.
I took myself out to a romantic lunch alone at Chipotle, a manicure and pedicure, and then my boyfriend James and I had a romantic dinner date at night and then watched some Netflix. It was perfect! After so many holidays being so ill, and a few hard days this past week, I felt very blessed.
Product List (click links to shop!):
- Foundation - 120 Y245 and Tawny
- Concealer - "Peach"
- Translucent Setting Powder
- Brows - "Ash Brown"
- Eyeshadow - Warm Taupe, Burnt Orange, Buon Fresco, Antique Bronze
- Lashes - "602"
- Lash Glue
- Setting Spray
- Lip liner - "Stripdown"
- Liquid Lip - "Sell Out"
- Liquid Lip on center - "Milk Shake" & "Bare Baby"
- Shirt - Similar/ Similar/ Similar
- Necklaces & Earrings - Free month with code "THATMAMAGRETCHENXOXO"
- Curling Iron
- Dry Shampoo
Click the images and arrows below to view & shop products!