GretchCannon: Presidents Day Dinner Outfit and Makeup

2.21.2017

Presidents Day Dinner Outfit and Makeup


I had dinner at my parents' house last night, with my boyfriend James and 2 of my cousins! Steve lives in Hong Kong with his new wife and family, and he was in Southern California to take his 12 year old daughter Sophia to Legoland and Disneyland for her birthday! She lives in Northern California with her mom. It was so fun to see them, since most of our family is out east in North Carolina and we don't get a chance to see any of them in California especially.

I am part of an online community of amazing women where we learn about self love makeup, etc. and I went live on Facebook and put my makeup on yesterday evening for this look! I maybe had a max of 15 people watching me at one time, which is a small group, considering the bigger group is over 700 strong, but I faced my fear of doing it and that felt really good to me. I have a tendency to overthink things, be self conscious, and really dislike public speaking. This is a little bit of a different avenue, but it is more interaction than a YouTube video, because you are live chatting with whomever is talking. It was fun to do my makeup and hair that way!! I was mostly just proud of myself for not caring what people thought and going for it because it sounded fun!

Here is the photo (above) that I posted on Instagram yesterday, and you can shop the look below! Looks like everything is in stock right now, and these boots are SO COMFORTABLE - with our without socks. Push the arrow on the right to scroll through for all of the products, including major makeup and jewelry. I forgot to put earrings on! Oh the travesty!




I hope you all have a great rest of the week! 

XOXO,

GretchCannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...