GretchCannon: Mixing Budget Friendly Trends with High End Staples

2.24.2017

Mixing Budget Friendly Trends with High End Staples


I had a fun shopping day with my Mom the other day, and wanted to share my outfit with you guys. I mixed some high end, low end, and middle end pieces and started thinking about how I usually do this - because it makes the most sense to me!! I will run down the items below with links, and you can also click on the images below to shop! 
  • Necklace (Similar) - This is the cheapest item I am wearing in this outfit in terms of cost! I love to save money when it comes to statement necklaces. They go in and out of style, you want to buy several for each season, and they still look awesome! I could not find the exact necklace, but this one I linked is very similar and very affordable!
  • Earrings - My earrings would be considered a mid priced item.. NOT cheap, NOT too luxe that you are scared to wear them. Perfect. Nice, quality, beautiful. I got these from my Mom for a birthday present last year. I love them and they will last me so long and look beautiful for so long. They are also super light and comfy and that is important to me with earrings.
  • Bracelets - I stacked a few, but they are mostly this brand and still on trend. I think this is a good price point. I mean, I would love if they were just $5 each, but then the lure would be less right? They are affordable, but nice enough to give as a nice thoughtful gift to someone or find on sale sometimes if you want to save a little money. 
  • Shirt - This would be a budget item! And it is so comfy and soft and versatile! It is a piece you can mix and match through the seasons and pair with more expensive items. It runs a tad large. I am wearing a medium for reference. I am so glad I found this. I remember spending $100 on my 1st chambray shirt when they were first in style and I have only worn it a couple of times because I have to dry clean it and I am scared to mess it up! 
  • Jeans - I love this brand SO much for all distressed denim, and this sale makes them more affordable. I know I say high end and budget.. but I feel like jeans and boots are in betweeners. They are not a trendy, cheap price.. but they aren't outrageous. They should last a good while without going out of style and are very high quality. ALSO - I am 5'3". And this length is PERFECT on me! The end is frayed, which I think is a really cute 90s detail that I like. 
  • Boots - These are a pretty good price right now considering that full price they are over $150. I hesitated to even purchase these, but I am SO glad I did, because i have not been able to take them off! They are the perfect neutral, they match all of my clothes, and are so comfy. 
  • Purse - This is obviously the high end staple of the outfit! And this is the purse I use almost every day. It is literally never full - hence the name "Neverfull"! It never goes out of style, it gets better with age, and it matches everything! 


Let me know if you enjoy posts like this!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. 

XOXO,
GretchCannon

19 comments:

  1. How love how you mixed budget friendly fashion with more high end pieces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It just makes sense, right!?

      Delete
  2. Love your look! Can't wait for the spring to come to wear my jeans shirt 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg good!! Where do you live? I am in SoCal and we had a pretty warm day that day!

      Delete
  3. I really love your whole look. I think it's hilarious that my favorite piece of your outfit is the necklace and that just happens to be the least expensive! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like that is amazing! HAHA thank you!

      Delete
  4. Love this outfits!I do often the same mixing high brands and not!And Of course,the Bag also for me is always the best piece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Me too! Love your name.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Me too! They fit so good! THANK YOU!

      Delete
  6. You look beautiful, I love this outfit! My favourite would have to be the top, it looks so stylish but also comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! I like mixing high and low too, although I don't own much high end aside from bags.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your purse! I'm in love with bigger purses because I always have so much to carry with me. I bet if there's anyone who can fill a "neverfull" bag, it'd be me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I def always fill it! thank you!

      Delete
  9. Love the stylish casualty of this style. Looks very good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nadine!! I love to be comfy and trendy at the same time!

      Delete
  10. "Combine with a necklace and see through club dress makes me feel really good.The reunion went perfectly after that. Thanks for your article wise suggestions and I highly recommend you to try this dress out as well!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...