I had a fun shopping day with my Mom the other day, and wanted to share my outfit with you guys. I mixed some high end, low end, and middle end pieces and started thinking about how I usually do this - because it makes the most sense to me!! I will run down the items below with links, and you can also click on the images below to shop!
- Necklace (Similar) - This is the cheapest item I am wearing in this outfit in terms of cost! I love to save money when it comes to statement necklaces. They go in and out of style, you want to buy several for each season, and they still look awesome! I could not find the exact necklace, but this one I linked is very similar and very affordable!
- Earrings - My earrings would be considered a mid priced item.. NOT cheap, NOT too luxe that you are scared to wear them. Perfect. Nice, quality, beautiful. I got these from my Mom for a birthday present last year. I love them and they will last me so long and look beautiful for so long. They are also super light and comfy and that is important to me with earrings.
- Bracelets - I stacked a few, but they are mostly this brand and still on trend. I think this is a good price point. I mean, I would love if they were just $5 each, but then the lure would be less right? They are affordable, but nice enough to give as a nice thoughtful gift to someone or find on sale sometimes if you want to save a little money.
- Shirt - This would be a budget item! And it is so comfy and soft and versatile! It is a piece you can mix and match through the seasons and pair with more expensive items. It runs a tad large. I am wearing a medium for reference. I am so glad I found this. I remember spending $100 on my 1st chambray shirt when they were first in style and I have only worn it a couple of times because I have to dry clean it and I am scared to mess it up!
- Jeans - I love this brand SO much for all distressed denim, and this sale makes them more affordable. I know I say high end and budget.. but I feel like jeans and boots are in betweeners. They are not a trendy, cheap price.. but they aren't outrageous. They should last a good while without going out of style and are very high quality. ALSO - I am 5'3". And this length is PERFECT on me! The end is frayed, which I think is a really cute 90s detail that I like.
- Boots - These are a pretty good price right now considering that full price they are over $150. I hesitated to even purchase these, but I am SO glad I did, because i have not been able to take them off! They are the perfect neutral, they match all of my clothes, and are so comfy.
- Purse - This is obviously the high end staple of the outfit! And this is the purse I use almost every day. It is literally never full - hence the name "Neverfull"! It never goes out of style, it gets better with age, and it matches everything!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.