GretchCannon: Sephora Haul & Freebies!

1.27.2017

Sephora Haul & Freebies!

I shopped one of the best deals I have ever seen at Sephora last week, so of course I had to share! I got all of this for less than $80!


So, I was shopping on Sephora.com last week to repurchase my favorite PM Night Cream, the Estee Lauder Advanced Time Zone Night. It costs $78, but it is a staple in my skin care routine and I think it is worth it! I ALWAYS search to see where I can get a free gift with it, to make my purchase even more valuable, and because Estee Lauder offers a lot of free gifts, no matter what retailer you buy from - their website, Sephora, Nordstrom, Macy's, JC Penney's, etc. 

With any Estee Lauder purchase of $35 or more from Sephora, with the code VIBESTEE, if you are a VIB or Rouge member at Sephora, you could also get a deluxe sample set with more skincare products. I am not sure how long this code will last, so hopefully you can catch it if you are looking for it!! With it, I got 3 samples: the Advanced Night Repair Eye, which I am excited to try, the Advanced Night Repair Serum, which I LOVE, and the Revitalizing Supreme Light, which sounds like a miracle cream. It probably is, because it came in such a small tube and they probably want to get you (ME) hooked! You can shop all of these products below: 


THEN - I had 500 Insider points that I have been saving up for a good deal, which I can never seem to find IN the actual stores, and i saw that Amika hair products had a good one available called Amika: Set, Style, Extend. I have been dying to try these hair products because I have heard really good things from friends, I have heard they smell great, and duh - the packaging is cute. I am such a sucker for some cute packaging. So with 500 points, you get the following in sample sizes: Nourishing Mask, Bombshell Blowout Spray (which I am going to try today!), Touchable Hairspray, Dry Shampoo, and Dry Conditioner (say whaaaaa!?). Shop the full sizes below. Isn't the packaging SO cute!?


Don't forget to add your regular 3 free samples to your cart, and never forget to use Ebates when you shop - Sephora is offering 8% back! They usually offer 4-8% when you order online, so don't forget to take advantage of that. Hope you liked this haul. I gotta go organize my bathroom and put these things away! I will let you know how I end up liking the Amika products!

Have you tried any of these Estee Lauder or Amika products? Let me know!

Have a wonderful weekend friends! 

XOXO,
GretchCannon



5 comments:

  1. Wow, great haul! I have read so many great things about ester lauder's skincare so I'll have to get samples! I currently use mostly glo therapeutic products and I do love them but trying new things is always fun as a beauty blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I wish I could work with Estee Lauder because I have been using them FOR YEARS!!! LOL. I will check out Glo too. I love trying new things.

      Delete
  2. Looks so good what a great haul x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...