GretchCannon: Military Jacket & Bordeaux Booties January #OOTD

1.24.2017

Military Jacket & Bordeaux Booties January #OOTD

I hope everyone is having a good 2017 so far. Mine has been off to a little bit of a rocky start, so I still have not posted my 2016 reviews, or any of my goals or outlooks for the new year! I am so sorry self and I am so sorry to my readers! Hopefully I will get around to it! I really need and want to. I have not posted any fashion or outfit of the day pictures in a while though, so I needed to get to that!
I hope you like this one as much as I do. It is just very "ME"!




I wore this outfit last week while shopping at the mall all day with my favorite shopping partner, my Mom! Everything was super comfy and I felt put together without being overdone! Love that feeling.

Exact shoes, shirt, jeans, jacket, and purse linked below. Just click the arrow to scroll through!

Necklace, earrings, and stack rings are from my Rocksbox.com subscription, and don't forget to use my code: thatmamagretchenxoxo for your 1st month free! I am obsessed with the bold statement necklace. I think it tied everything together nicely and was super comfortable to wear.

Bangles are Alex & Ani, sunglasses are from Firmoo, and single ring is from David Yurman.

Let me know what your favorite piece in your wardrobe is for this month & if you own any of these pieces I have on above! My fav right now is probably the boots!

XOXO,
GretchCannon

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! Definitely something I would wear. Jackets like these are so versatile and they are perfect for this cold weather we are having. Cute booties too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG thanks! I know I was thinking I should have bought one of those suede darker green jackets you got! I don't really have a cute boxy green jacket. I have been adding cute buttons and patches to this one though!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...