GretchCannon: Bath & Body Works Sale! $50 for 4 candles and 4 soaps!

11.10.2016

Bath & Body Works Sale! $50 for 4 candles and 4 soaps!

Hey guys - check out the Bath & Body Works sale today! 


I told myself I did not need any more candles, but I did need foaming hand soap for every sink in my house, and I am running low on candles!

I am sharing with you how to get 4 candles and 4 soaps for about $50, like I did this morning!

1. Go to the Bath & Body Works website:


2. Choose your items:



3. Go to checkout:
  • Use Ebates for 1% back!
  • Use code YESTOMORE for 20% off! (ends today!)

4. Enjoy your amazing haul for around $50 depending on your state sales tax! 



I am excited, are you?

What did you get? 

Have a fabulous day everyone! Let's love each other and ourselves! It is so important!

XOXO,
GretchCannon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...