GretchCannon: Instagram #OOTD Round Up!

10.31.2016

Instagram #OOTD Round Up!

Welcome to my 1st Instagram #OOTD Round Up! 

I hope you all have a Happy Halloween and I hope October was amazing for you! I am looking forward to a busy November filled with friends, family, good food, food health, more blog posts on fashion, food and life, and I hope you have a great November as well!

If you are not already following me on Instagram, please do! @GretchCannon <-- Click here!


Boots // Jeans // Tank (olive color) // Earrings




Booties // Jeans // T-Shirt // Cardigan // Earrings (similar) // Lipstick 


Boots // Jeans // Sweater // Mug // Purse // Bracelets // Lipstick 


Booties // Jeans // T-Shirt // Scarf // Lipstick 


Booties // Jeans (current faves!) // Shirt (so comfy) // Necklace (choker) // Bracelet // Lipstick
(Jewelry here = Rocksbox.com - use code "thatmamagretchenxoxo" for 1 free month)


Booties // Jeans // Tank // Sweater (softest ever!) // Sunglasses // Purse


Boots // Jeans // Tank // Purse // Bag Charm (similar) // Door Mat 

What are your goals for November? 

Would you like to see monthly Insta roundups? 




XOXO, 
GretchCannon 

P.S. Thank you to my lovely photographers Debbie Cannon & James Douglas! 










4 comments:

  1. allllllllllll the pretty boots and such lovely outfits!

    Life is just Rosie
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I know I have so many boots!!! I love wearing boots in the fall!

      Delete
  2. Ooooh I love the all black outfit with the boots so cute and chic. And I have to say, you're door is MASSIVE!!!!

    Danielle | FollowMyGut.com <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danielle thank you for visiting and for the sweet comment! And yes - my door is massive! LOL!!!! I am going to check out your site now!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...