GretchCannon: Country Concert Outfit

10.02.2016

Country Concert Outfit

Happy October! That sure came quick! What happened to September? I went to San Jose Los Cabos, Mexico with family, so at least I feel like I had a little bit of a summer before we kicked into full pumpkin spice latte gear! 

I hope you are all having a great weekend and beginning of the month. Mine is off to a good start. My best friend from high school came to visit me at my home yesterday, and I went to a country concert on Friday night with my parents! Eventful weekend for me, but so much fun and full of memories and good times. 

You may have noticed that I don't usually dress like a bad ass biker bitch (pardon my French), but as I was putting my makeup on for the concert, I thought "Maybe I should try a smokey eye and some black eyeliner on the bottom lid, just for a glam rock look tonight!" I mean, the concert was country, but Martina McBride is one amazing girl power singer, and I just lined my whole eye and dove in head first to the look you see below. I love a theme, and I felt super rock glam and sassy. I hope you like the details! 






#ootd details:

Flannel: Nordstrom | Tank: Target - Similar Tank, Similar Tee | Bralette: Free People 
Leggings: Nordstrom (size up) | Boots: Nordstrom - Similar | Backpack: Victoria's Secret
Necklace: Nordstrom Rack - Similar | Bracelets: Nordstrom 
Earrings: Forever 21 - Similar | Ring: Forever 21 - Similar
Lips: Jeffree Star - Mannequin, NYX - Fortune Cookie
Eyeshadow: Mac | Eyeliner: Sephora | Lashes: CVS | Nails: CND


Do you think I could incorporate any of this bad-assery into my daily wardrobe!? 

P.S. What is this shirt: HEREMy mom found this by accident and it makes me laugh so hard!

XOXO, 
GretchCannon




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...