GretchCannon: Comfy Trendy Denim Look and try ROCKSBOX for FREE!

10.05.2016

Comfy Trendy Denim Look and try ROCKSBOX for FREE!

Happy Wednesday friends! 

Do you love jewelry as much as I do? I love necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings, you name it. Scroll through the photos below, and then you will see the detz of my outfit and accessories, and I will also tell you about Rocksbox and how to get a free subscription to try it like I did, with code: "thatmamagretchenxoxo"















Shop the look below:

Kendra Scott Earrings: Rocksbox (1 free month with code: thatmamagretchenxoxo )

Nails: OPI, Sunglasses: Similar, Purse: LV

Top: Nordstrom (less than $30 - I WILL be needing more colors of this comfy tee!)


Makeup: Sephora (cheek palette), Lips: Anastasia BH

Ring: Henri Bendel, Bracelets: Nordstrom and Nordstrom

Scroll through here:
Website to join: Rocksbox.com  

Free Month Codethatmamagretchenxoxo

To give you some info on this awesome program - for only $19 a month (your 1st month is free with the code above - no commitment necessary!), you get to borrow 3 pieces of jewelry at a time, hand selected for you by a stylist, based on your preferences and style. 

If you don't want to buy any of the pieces after you wear them (and you get to borrow them for as long as you want - up to 3 at a time), you just return them and you get 3 new pieces to try, unlimited times a month - for only $19 a month. You can cancel anytime, even after your free month if you want to!

If you are wearing something you love or want to gift to someone you love, you always get $10 off the purchase of that item. Shipping both ways is always free, and you can request certain things you love via the website on your wish list or on their Instagram. That is so cool. If you keep all of your items, you get an extra $10 off that month too! I wish all subscription boxes worked this way and were this generous and easy! 

I am loving the box everything came in, it was packaged safely, and all tied up in that cute box with a pink bow. I got 3 pieces (1 necklace and 2 pairs of earrings), with a personalized note, and description of all of the individual pieces - all wrapped in pretty bags by their particular designers. 

But, I wanted to show you guys these Alex Earrings in green 1st, because they are so pretty! I had such a plain shirt and jeans on, I thought with my fun leopard shoes, the green would pop brilliantly in the light, and it did! Every different angle gives you a different beautiful hue of green and I am loving them. I get a ton of compliments on them when I wear them - they are lightweight and beautiful - so I would consider this pick a success!

Recap: 

1.  Join Rocksbox.com, free month with code: thatmamagretchenxoxo
2.  Wear your jewelry. 
3. Swap anytime & leave feedback for your next set!
4. Buy what you love. 
5. Repeat steps 2-4!

Let's play dress up with these beautiful accessories together. 
Let me know if you are going to try a free month out with me! 

XOXO,
GretchCannon

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are to- die- for!!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too, thanks! They are comfy and cute!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...