GretchCannon: My #NSale Plaid Look

8.03.2016

My #NSale Plaid Look

Hope you all are having a good week!

I wanted to share with you some of my #NSale Faves, before the sale is over in a few days. I created this plaid look with some of the items I love most from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. I hope you like it!

The over-the-knee (Steve Madden) boots are black, have a block heel, and I got the black suede color. They also come in chestnut suede. There are a few sizes left in the black right now, and they are a much cheaper option to getting something like the (Dolce Vita) option, or the (Stuart Weitzmans) everyone covets (including moi).

These (Steve Maddens) are also in the sale, and under $100! I am so in love with the ones I got, I cannot wait to pair them with skinny jeans and even dresses and tights this fall and winter. They are super comfy and have a little zipper on the sides so that they are easy to pull on and off.


My necklace is actually a Henri Bendel gift from my Mom (similar here), but I found another similar one from Nordstrom Rack (here) that has the side tassels too. I don't wear silver all too often, but I need to start to! 

I wore my (Yurman look-alike bangles) (here from BP), (Alex & Ani) bracelets, and my Calvin Klein crossbody with the look (similar here). 


These (Nadri earrings) might just be my FAVORITE #NSale purchase. Similar ones from the same brand are linked (HERE). The ones I got are even more beautiful in person than they were online. They are out of stock right now, but hopefully Nordstrom will restock them after the sale! I may need them in gold too! I love this brand. Everything I have purchased by them has held up so well and always looks super high end, but they are really affordable. 

My lip look here is (Mac Lip Liner) in Spice & (Jeffree Starr Liquid Lip) in Mannequin, topped off with (NYX Butter Gloss) in Creme Brulee. 

i

This (plaid shirt from BP) was less than $30 ($15 off in the sale), tunic style and super comfortable! 
I got the black doyle plaid and also the ivory doyle plaid color. I ordered a medium, and I like the size on me - a little loose. 

If you like your shirts a little more fitted, I would order a size down. I am interested to see how the size retains in the wash too. It is so soft and comfy and would look super cute also with one of the jackets in the sale! 


Let's talk about these (Zella Leggings). Order a size down (I ordered a Small), and they will squeeze you in all the right places, and are super comfy. I think I will probably wear these for casual yoga pants, dress up like I did here, or with sweaters, or with oversized shirts - all season long. I used to get them in the crop length for the gym, but this long style has definitely been missing in my life! 

I would also recommend (these underwear) to wear under your dresses and other tight fitting clothes this winter! 


Shop the look through the links above or see below and click the images! 

Let me know if you get any of these items! I would love to hear what you think!



P.S. Nails are the color (Sun Bleached from CND)! Don't forget, prices go up at Norstrom on August 8th! So, get your favorites now! And, don't forget to use Ebates - here you still get 6% cash back right now. 

My other #NSale posts:



XOXO,
Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...