GretchCannon: Comfiest Jeans Ever

8.21.2016

Comfiest Jeans Ever


I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

I went on a nice Harley ride with James yesterday, and visited with my parents on Friday for dinner. It was really pretty outside and I love spending time with them. Today I am blogging, packing for an upcoming trip, and trying to get things straight with my health insurance (FUN, right?)! 

I wanted to share these amazing jeans with you that I just got from Nordstrom recently, and I put together this fun look, with lots of other details on the look posted below!












SHOP THE LOOK:

Jeans: Nordstrom | Top: Nordstrom | Shoes: Nordstrom (Similar) | 
Necklace: Forever21 (SimilarBracelets: Henri Bendel, Kate Spade, Nordstrom
WatchBand: Strap Smith (Custom) | Earrings: Henri Bendel | Hat: Nordstrom (Similar) | 
Ring: Wear Bracha (10% off code: Gretch10) | Lipstick: Blush Nude | 
Lashes: Volum [c/o] | Nail Color: Sew Me

You can also scroll through and click the items below to shop! 

What are your favorite jeans? Let me know the brand and style. 
I also have a love for Paige Denim and 7 For All Mankind - both from Nordstrom, as well. 

XOXO,

Gretchen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...