GretchCannon: August Beauty Empties!

8.12.2016

August Beauty Empties!

Happy Friday beautiful people! Of course, I already have empties for August ! 
You can check out May's HERE, June's HERE, July's HERE, and August's below!

This continues to be my favorite series, because it is so rewarding and fun for me to reflect back and see what I used, if I loved it, and if I will purchase it again. I throw my empty products in a box under my bathroom vanity, and collect them for a post before I recycle them. 

Check out the ones I have for you below and let me know if you love any of these or have used up anything interesting this month or season so far!


1. Sleep Pillow Mist Spray - You can get these at Bath & Body Works in the room spray section for under $13! This particular scent is not being carried anymore (Warm Milk & Honey), but I love and also own the 2 they still have - Lavender Vanilla & Lavender Chamomile. The one I have pictures is in a glass bottle, and now they come in a plastic bottle. I spray this on my pillow when I go to sleep at night and I feel like the scent helps me relax.

2. Glam Glow Gravity Mud Firming Treatment - I loved this travel size sample I got from Sephora! The full size jar is $69, but of all the masks I have tried, I love this brand and will definitely end up purchasing one when all my smaller sample sizes run out. It is for firmness, and when you apply it on your face it is SILVER and it peels off. I love it and highly recommend it as a face mask.

3. Make Up Forever Mist & Fix - This is $30 for a full size bottle at Sephora. I got this smaller travel size in line at the store - you know where you are ready to pay and then you suddenly need everything else that they have displayed!? I would totally recommend this though to set your face after you do your makeup. It makes it last all day long, and this one doesn't feel sticky or heavy like some of the other brands.

4. Enjoy Sulfate-Free Hydrating Shampoo - This $18 price on Drugstore.com is the lowest I have seen for this product. I purchased mine from my hair salon, when I had some tape-in hair extensions in the front. I have been using Enjoy hair products for years, and was urged to use this sulfate-free line to take care of my tape-in extensions. I still have some of the condition and a hair mask to use up, but this shampoo ran out faster. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with tape-ins! Mine lasted forever!!

5. India Hicks Island Night Smooth Body Lotion - The link is to a lot of India Hicks similar products, as it looks like this is discontinued. It was a sensual scent that I loved to keep in the bathroom for guests to use, and I think I have talked about it before. Now, I am absolutely out of it!

6. Secret Paris Deodorant - You can probably find this in any drugstore, Target, etc - but I did love this Paris Romantic Rose scent, and the invisible protection this deodorant/ anti-perspirant this provided! Less than $4, you can't beat it, and I love the sleek packaging.

I hope you enjoyed my August Empties Haul! I look forward to September's already! 
Let me know if you have any questions and let me know what products you ran out of this month!! 

POLL - Would you also like to see this as a YouTube video or series? Or keep it to a blog post? Let me know in the comments here or on social media. Thanks!

XOXO,
GretchCannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...