GretchCannon: Wear BRACHA Jewelry - Use code: Gretch10 to get a discount!

7.12.2016

Wear BRACHA Jewelry - Use code: Gretch10 to get a discount!

I am so excited about my new "KINGDOM" ring from BRACHA that I ordered last week and received in the mail a only couple of days later! It was only $52, I got the natural tones color option, and you can get 10% off of any of their products with the code Gretchen15!!! No two rings are the same, and this one is adjustable. I am so in love with it. I love what this brand stands for, and I am excited to start my collection of more pieces from them. 

More photos and info are below. Let me know if you purchase this or anything else from Bracha, and don't forget to use my code Gretchen15 for a discount!


(information below is from the WearBracha.com website:)

BRACHA'S HEART BEAT IS TO RAISE AWARENESS AND GIVE HOPE AND HEALING TO VICTIMS, THROUGH FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO ORGANIZATIONS LEADING THE GLOBAL FIGHT AGAINST TRAFFICKING.

We believe that every woman is created naturally beautiful and has the right to be free.  That's why over 20% of our proceeds go towards abolishing human trafficking through strategic partners, like The A21 Campaign and many others who work relentlessly for enslaved women and children around the world. 
Did you know that According to the U.S. Department of Justice, Atlanta, Georgia and Houston, Texas are two of the nation’s largest hubs for human trafficking.  It's not just a 3rd world problem.  Your purchase gets us one step closer to freedom!!  


I love making purchases from great brands like this that spark awareness and give back to amazing, important causes. 

Which piece should I consider purchasing next? This is not jewelry, but I am loving these pretty blue coasters for only $40!


Remember - WearBracha.com and use code Gretchen15 to get a discount off of your entire purchase on the site!

XOXO,
Gretchen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...