GretchCannon: The Cutest Beach Hat for Summer!

7.25.2016

The Cutest Beach Hat for Summer!

Happy Monday!! It is a new week and I got a new hat that will be with me this summer at the pool, beach and on vacation! Shop Hat Couture has the freaking cutest beach hats for summer!
Their motto is "Hats that say how you feel, so you don't have to" - don't you love that?

This amazing company is based out of Austin, TX - and "y'all" know that I love Texas - I grew up there during junior high! They customized the hat you see below for me and were so great at communicating and shipping my hat out. I chose the darker color option, with gold sequins for the text, and the black pom poms. They have tons of choices, so you can make the hat perfect for you or someone you love.

You can get a custom hat, or pick one of their super cute pre-made designs for adults or even adorable ones for kids! Check them all out!

Then, use the code GRETCHEN10 to get 10% off of your order!!!! 




Shop:

Hat - 10% OFF with code: GRETCHEN10
Round Towel (exact)
Mesh Swimsuit (exact - black)

What words would you get customized on your hat?

XOXO,
Gretchen 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...