GretchCannon: NSale Leopard Shoes I Love!

7.31.2016

NSale Leopard Shoes I Love!

Happy Sunday shoppers and bloggers! 

Can you even stand how cute these shoes are? I got these super cute pointy Halogen flats at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale - which ends this week on August 7th! More info in this post!

I am not seeing many sizes restocked in this print, but there are tons of other colors available now, and these should be restocked after the sale too. Someone told me that leopard was a neutral, and I don't currently own much, so I went for it! These amazing jeans are also in the sale right now, $90 off, and so comfortable. This is one of my 2 favorite jeans brands - they hug you in all the right places, and I am 5'3" and this length is perfect on me.



I paired the shoes and jeans with a super cute bell-sleeve cold-shoulder white top from Forever21, and I couldn't find it online anymore, but linked an exact dupe below. I grabbed an old leopard clutch (also from Forever21), and linked a high end dupe below. 


My glasses are prescription from Firmoo.com (linked below), my favorite arm candy, and my Wear Bracha ring (use code GRETCH10 for 10% off!). I felt comfy and dressy and could really wear this in summer or in fall! I could pair it with a cute jacket when it gets chilly out too! 


Shoes: Exact (#NSale) | Other Colors | Similar
Jeans: Exact (#NSale)
Clutch: Similar
Sunglasses: Prescription
Ring: Exact - 10% off with code: GRETCH10
Watch: Exact
Bracelets: Exact | Similar
Shirt: Similar
Rug: Exact



I hope you enjoyed this look! 

Let me know if you have any other shoe dupes like 
this or if you grabbed any of this great stuff too! 
I never want this amazing Nordstrom sale to end!

XOXO,
Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...