GretchCannon: #NSale - Estee Lauder Beauty Score!

7.21.2016

#NSale - Estee Lauder Beauty Score!

I received my 1st package from the Nordstrom/ Nordstrom.com sale and I had to share! 
I have talked about the Estee Lauder Time Zone creams before, and they are my ride or die for my AM and PM skincare routine. I was out of the night time creme, so I placed the order and I also got some amazing free gifts. 

No markdowns on this item, but the free gifts were amazing! I try to only stock up or refill these staple when there is a free gift, either from Macy's or Nordstrom. Details about my purchase and the free gifts I received are below. I mean, how could you pass up these steals!?


Right now, during the Nordstrom sale, with a $45 or more Estee Lauder purchase, you receive a free gift, and I chose the REPAIR or Nutritious Radiant Skin Essentials Set, a $109 value, which includes (photographed below):

So for ONLY $75, I scored with over $200 worth of beauty products, that will be awesome for travel, to try some of the newer cremes and should last me a very long time! I almost forgot, I also got 5 mini beauty sample sizes with a beauty purchase - including perfume and misc. creams!!

Did you get any Estee Lauder products at the NSale? 
Or any other beauty products that included free gifts? 
Tell me about them in the comments!

Some of my other NSale purchases will be up soon! 

XOXO,
Gretchen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...