GretchCannon: July Empties

7.05.2016

July Empties

I have empties for July already! You can check out May's HERE, June's HERE and now, I have 10 for July to share with you. I think these are some good ones! 

Like I always say, some products take us forever to empty out, and some we go through over and over and we have no problem using them up! It is fun for me to reflect back and see what I used, if I loved it, and if I will purchase it again. 

Check out mine below and let me know if you love any of these or have used up anything interesting this month or season so far!


1. CO Bigelow Lemon Lip Balm - This is $7.50 on the CO Bigelow website right now. This has always been my favorite lip balm that I used to stock up from Bath and Body Works. I might have only 1 more in my stock supply now, and they don't carry it at BBW anymore! You can find it on Amazon, eBay or other places like the CO Bigelow site, but BBW now carries more of a gloss in the same flavor. This one is lemony and buttery and so soft and healing on your lips. I just love it. It has been a favorite for me for many years.

2. Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Deep Cleaning Hand Soap - On sale for over 50% off right now at $3! This is probably my favorite all time classic scent from Bath & Body Works, but I usually try to get the same scent in the foam soap. This one was used for the laundry room, attached to James's garage, because it had grit in it to help you clean your hands better. I always love finding a good coupon and using Ebates with BBW orders. I rarely even go in the store anymore. Sounds silly, but their shipping boxes are super cute too with the blue gingham. 

3. Mac Cosmetics Fashion Whim Lip Cremesheen Glass - I don't see this exact color anymore, but the Cremesheens are $20 on the Nordstrom and the Mac Cosmetics websites. I linked a similar color, Boy Bait. I just love a pinky color lip gloss, and I always love Mac products. This tube is white, meaning it might have come in a Holiday set at one time. I loved this one to keep in my purse and wear alone or over lipstick. I will definitely purchase a similar product, I have too many of the old lip glasses, and I like this formula, because it was a lot less sticky. Remember, save up your empty Mac products, with their Back to Mac recycling program, you get a free lipstick when you return 6 empty containers to them! 

4. Clairol Hair Food Sulfate Free Dry Shampoo infused with kiwi fragrance - I loved this dry shampoo. I am always trying different ones, so I might not repurchase unless I have a coupon, but I really liked this one. It is a sample size that I think I got in my Walmart Beauty Box ($5) or a Target Beauty Box ($7). It smelled really good and didn't seem to build up like some dry shampoos do on me. The regular size is on Target.com for $11.99 and linked above. 

5. Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum - I love the Estee Lauder Time Zone skin care line, and this sample size of the night repair serum usually always comes as part of the free gift that I try to take advantage of either on Macys.com or Nordstrom.com. I love to use it at night under my regular night time lotion. The full size product that I liked from Macys is $62, so this is an amazing deal! 

7. Henri Bendel Beach Scented Mini Candle - I think my Mom got this for me as a part of a gift - I believe it came in a pack of 3 candles for $30 - and the scents vary by season on this gift packs. You can get the travel size tin, which I linked above, for $15. I love these little jars, they smell so strong and good. I used this one by the bathtub, because then it doesn't run out as fast as the ones I would just keep in my house or room. I also saved this to hold matches or q-tips in or some other cute decor idea. 

8. Crest Pro Health Mouthwash - I have a hard time with finding good mouthwashes, because if they are too strong or taste too much like alcohol, I won't use them. This one was amazing, I always had fresh breath when I used it, and I have already purchased it again. I usually try to use a P&G coupon from the paper and purchase this at CVS or RiteAid. The one I linked is about $6 from Drugstore.com. 

9. Bath & Body Works Home Love Scented 3-wick candle - I love this candle scent and even design of the container. I actually scraped it out after I used it up and stored it in my "candle drawer" in our bar area at home. I was thinking it would be cute to fill up with candy or decoration around Valentine's Day next year in February. The scents actually vary by season, so this actual scent might not be available right now, but there are a ton of delicious scents online right now that are only $11 each. I really love these BBW 3-wick candles, I love stocking up when they are on sale, and I love the pretty gold and silver stands you can get to keep them in. 

10. La Mer Soft Cream Sample - Nordstrom used to provide this as a beauty sample option, but I have not seen it in a while. La Mer is so expensive, so I would always try to get this and use it as sparingly as possible. Love this, probably will never purchase it, but it was real while it lasted. It is $85 for .5 oz currently on Nordstrom's website. I think you could probably find some samples on Amazon or Ebay or Poshmark if you wanted to search for them!

11. Biore Baking Soda Pore Cleanser Travel Size - I kept this in the bathtub and used it to scrub my face after washing it. I got it in a Walmart Beauty Box, I believe. It was not as gritty as like the old Apricot Scrub you used was in Junior High, but it was nice on my skin. I would probably not repurchase, but it might be really nice if you have a lot of raised blackheads on your skin. The full size looks actually pretty nice on Ulta.com - linked above, and is only $7, so you cannot beat that in skincare!

I hope you enjoyed my July Empties Haul! I will get you a new list in August for sure! 
Let me know if you have any questions and let me know what products you ran out of this month!! 

XOXO,
GretchCannon

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...