GretchCannon: June Pop Sugar Must Have Box Review

6.27.2016

June Pop Sugar Must Have Box Review

Of course, i had to share my Pop Sugar Must Have Box for June with you guys! 

Order yours at this link: POP SUGAR and use code: MUSTHAVE5 to save $5 off of your 1st order. 

Pop Sugar is $39.95 a month, and is delivered to your house monthly via USPS. 
It comes in a really pretty pink box with fun sayings on it, and I feel like it is Christmas every time I get it in the mail. I cannot wait to open it, and I love waiting for the surprise of seeing what is inside. 
I know some reviewers or bloggers post spoilers on the internet, but I really try to avoid them because I love the element of surprise and I want to experience the unboxing for myself. It is the little things that bring excitement to your day sometimes, right? 

The theme of this box was "Summer Festivities", so it included fun things that you can use for summer outings:


The box had about $120 worth of stuff inside, including these items:
  • Celebrity Trivia Game 
  • White & Black Printed Sarong 
  • Pacifica Underarm Deodorant Wipes 
  • NCLA Born on the 4th Nail Polish 
  • Siracha flavored "Pressels"
  • CHEERS gold bottle opener 
  • Red Mirror Makeup Compact 
My faves were the sarong, the gold bottle opener, and the deodorant wipes. I can wear the sarong as a swim coverup, or even a scarf; the bottle opener is useful and just super cute to use as decor on my coffee table or at my bar area in my home; and the deodorant wipes are new and intriguing to me - the packaging is pretty and this seems like something cool to take camping or keep in the car for a road trip. 

The game I may keep in our RV for summer camping trip fun, the Pressels go to my boyfriend because I am gluten free and not a fan of super spicy, the compact is cute for the car or travel, and I may give the nail polish to one of my girl besties in time for the 4th of July because I have one similar already!

Remember, get your box for July at this link: POP SUGAR and use code: MUSTHAVE5 to save $5 off of your 1st order. 

What do you think of this month's box? 
What other subscription boxes do you recommend and why?

XOXO,
Gretchen





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...