GretchCannon: June Empties!

6.15.2016

June Empties!

I have empties for June! I have been so good lately about using products up! I had a bunch for May, that you can check out HERE - and now, I have over 10 already for June!

Some products take us forever to empty out, and some we go through over and over and we have no problem using them up!

Check out mine below and let me know if you love any of these or have used up anything interesting this spring so far!


  1. Downy Wrinkle Release Spray - I keep a bottle of this spray in the laundry room and in the closet. It is AMAZING for loosening the wrinkles in a clothing item that has some creases in it. It runs about $6-8, you can get it usually at Target or Walmart, sometimes the drugstore. And, the scent is really nice.
  2. Estée Lauder Time Zone Night Repair Serum - This can run up to $92, but it often comes in the free gifts when I buy my favorite Time Zone AM & PM creams. This is the sample size shown. I promise you t is AMAZING, Macy's has an incredible free gift right now that I really want, and Ebates offers 6% cash back right now!
  3. Dove Body Wash Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea - Is and has been a staple in my shower for so long. I love the scent, I use it to scrub my entire body with a loofah, and I can sometimes find a coupon in the Sunday paper to get a discount from CVS or RiteAid for it. It lasts a long time and is really moisturizing. 
  4. Crabtree & Evelyn Island Night India Hicks Lotion - This is an old product that I kept in a guest bathroom, but purchased at the Crabtree store at South Coast Plaza a while back. The smell is really strong, but amazing. It is not your every day lotion, but makes an awesome guest lotion, or for a gift basket!
  5. Boscia Cleansing Oil Gel - James purchased this for me from either Sephora or Amazon. Oil cleansing seems to be all the rage lately and I would definitely purchase this again! It removes makeup wonderfully.
  6. Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser - This is my favorite face cleaner of all time, but I cannot find it in stores anymore. I usually order in bulk from the internet wherever I can find it. I keep a bottle in the bath, one in the shower, and one at my sink. It is just gentle and removes makeup SO easily. I use it on my face cleaner sponges and my Clarisonic. 
  7. Love Spell Spray by Victoria's Secret - This was an old spray from VS, that smells SO romantic and sexy! The packaging on thir website is updated. 
  8. Garnier Fructis Hairspray - This hairspray costs around $3-5 and smells good and holds well. It has anti-frizz and I would definitely repurchase this. 
  9. Spray Powder Shampoo - This is a good dry shampoo that is easy to find at most drugstores or Target or Walmart, and I like it because you can also get it in colors like blonde or brown. I am a dry shampoo junkie, so I have more to try before I repurchase this one. 
  10. Country Chic Body Lotion from Bath & Body Works is one of my favorite scents from BBW. I like this in the lotion and the spray. It is actually on sale right now on the site for 60% off, so go get some! It has such a fun country fresh scent that I love. 
  11. Pink Sugar Deodorant Spray  - This is a deodorant spray that is supposed to keep you smelling fresh. I love this brand in the perfumes, and I think I got this in a set. I would repurchase. The scent is cotton candy and vanillas and is so delicious!! 
That was a lot of products! I hope you enjoyed my June Empties Haul! I think I am already on my way to a July post! Let me know if you have any questions and let me know what products you ran out of this month!! 

XOXO,
GretchCannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...