GretchCannon: Becca X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette

6.23.2016

Becca X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette

I love my new Becca X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette!! 
Worth the wait - she's so pretty! And by she, I mean Jacyln AND the palette!

I am such a fan of her YouTube channel, her Snapchat - everything Jaclyn.
She just seems so down to earth to me, like a hard worker, and a fun girl's girl.
I love this product, I know she was proud of it, and besides supporting her, I just really had to own it! The packaging is beautiful too. I just want to leave it, and its box on my dresser and admire their beauty.




It is still available on Sephora.com or in Sephora stores for only $52 - so if you have not purchased it, don't wait untill it is too late! She had an early release that sold out so fast that I had to wait for the regular one.   Click here to go straight to the palette. It is a $136 value - it has 3 blushes and 2 highlighters. I already owned the Champagne Pop Pressed Shimmering Skin Perfector from Sephora.com, which itself is $34 - so the entire palette is an amazing deal.

The Perfecting Brush by Becca looks beautiful for highlighting, it is $49 on Sephora.com and definitely on my wish list! The brush I used below is a Wet N Wild blush brush from Walmart.com.
You can see all of the Wet N Wild brushes on their website here - they are priced between $0.99 and $3 guys. They are really pretty because they are white, and the tips are pink. They are awesome quality and you can buy them at Walgreens as well.

I hope you enjoy this post, I love this palette like I said - and I cannot wait to create some fun makeup looks with it! Let me know if you get it or try it! I would love to hear what you think. 

XOXO,
Gretchen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...