GretchCannon: Spring Beauty Empties!

5.25.2016

Spring Beauty Empties!

I hope everyone is having a good week so far!

I have a box that I keep under my vanity, and I have been throwing in my empty containers from my beauty products over the last couple of months in there so I could do a Spring Beauty Empties Post for you guys!

I love seeing what products people actually use up, and I have been trying my HARDEST to use up products, even if they are not my favorites, so that I don't waste any money! It is satisfying to me to actually use the product all the way up and get rid of it, before seeing if I have another hiding in a cabinet, if I need to repurchase the product, or if I will never use it again!

Everything in the photo is listed and commented about or reviewed and linked below!


Coach Love Perfume for under $60! I did enjoy this perfume, and would definitely purchase it again. It probably took me a couple of years to get through this bottle.

Tinkle Face Razors (pack of 12) from Amazon are amazing for face shaving! I usually use one about 4 times and I do it twice a week, so 1 razor every 2 weeks is pretty good.

EOS Lip Balm Strawberry Sorbet was a really yummy flavor! I know a lot of people cannot use these due to allergic reactions, and I am allergic to everything, so I have been lucky. The only thing I don't like about these, is that you still have product in the bottom when you are finished, and you cannot get to it, so I do feel like I am wasting some when I throw out the container.

L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil Sample was ahhhhmazing!! I ended up purchasing the large full size of this at Sephora.com because I loved it so much. I get super dry after I shower, so putting this on before my final rinse in the shower felt so good. It kind of warms up when you put it in your hands or on your body, and it is super moisturizing and feels very luxurious. I think the full size was $40+, but totally worth it and should last awhile, I hope!

Estee Lauder Advanced Time Zone Age Reversing Line/ Wrinkle Cream SPF 15 is my ride or die day time face cream. This was a sample that I use for travel, that I finally used up after a weekend road trip. I love these AM and PM creams for my skincare regime and would highly recommend them. Macys or Nordstrom usually do a free gift with purchase, so I always have these samples in addition to my larger sized containers.

Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Calming Oil 0.5 oz - I got this at Mother's Market and I am just learning more about essential oils! I love putting this one in my bath tub at night - 5-10 drops is perfect, and really relaxes me before I got to sleep. I recently got 2 essential oil diffusers on Amazon.com, so I will have to save that for another post!

Bath & Body Works Country Chic Fragrance Mist - The new packaging on this is really cute. I loved this scent and I find it hard to use up entire bottles of body spray! I kept this one in the bathroom by the sink and sprayed it on in the morning, after showers, baths, any time you need a little refresher. I would definitely buy this in the spray again. I also have this scent in the lotion from Bath & Body Works that I really love.

Liquid Beauty Blender Cleanser Sample - I would probably not repurchase this. I liked it for cleaning my beauty blender, but I don't know what sets it apart from any other type of cleanser. Plus, I feel like I used it up super quickly. This was one of those cheap-ish items you put in your basket while you are in line to check out in the store!

Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray (2) - I have used 2 of these! I love setting spray - I don't know how I went for so many years without it! I have tried some other matte ones and I don't like them as much as this one. It keeps my makeup in place and feels the perfect amount of dewy.

Ulta Amped Lashes Mascara in Jet Black - Pretty good mascara. I have never found my like one true love mascara, so I am just always trying new ones. I don't get out to Ulta that often, but I liked it and would use it again.

Pure Silk Raspberry Mist Shave Cream Sample - I got this in a Walmart beauty box I believe and I really loved it! I am used to shaving with shower gel in the shower, but this really helped me get a close shave, it was moisturizing, smells good, and I purchased the full size at either CVS or Target!

Bumble and Bumble Bb Does It All Styling Spray 4 oz - This was used on me at my friend Alyson's wedding a couple of years ago, and I loved the smell and used it for before and after styling and it was amazing! I am having a hard time finding the exact product to repurchase. I bought a couple, and one was a volumizer and one was a hairspray. I wish the packaging differed a little more so they would be easier to tell apart.

Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk Hydrating Treatment Mini Size - This was a fun sample I got in something and have had laying around for a while, not knowing how to use it. I recently started using it for my face shaving and it is an awesome barrier! I probably won't repurchase this Milk one, but I love the regular Josie Maran Argan Oil from Sephora too.

Loreal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Mist Medium Natural Tan Color - This is the tanning spray I always go back to. It is easy to apply, doesn't streak or look orange, and I just spray it on after the shower maybe once or twice a week. I have a ton of tanning stuff I should probably try or go through before I repurchase this, but I will always repurchase this and there are usually some good coupons in the Sunday paper!

I hope you all liked my empties review! I already have another stack piling up in the bathroom, so look forward to more to come! 

Happy Hump Day and Happy National Wine Day! 

Tell me about your latest empties, I would love to hear what you go through! 

XOXO,
Gretch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...