GretchCannon: Roasted Garbanzo Beans Recipe

5.18.2016

Roasted Garbanzo Beans Recipe

Hope everyone is having a good day! I tried this recipe for the 1st time today and it is delish and super easy, so I couldn't wait to share! 

Roasted Garbanzo Beans Recipe:

1. Preheat oven to 400. 
2. Empty can of garbanzo beans into a strainer and rinse thoroughly under running water. 
3. Pat dry with paper towels and let sit for a couple minutes to air dry. Remove any peels that come off while drying, but it's not necessary to remove all skin. 
4. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and spread out beans. 
5. Drizzle with olive oil & add any other additional seasoning you like. I added sea salt, a pinch of pepper, a squeeze of lemon, some truvia and a drizzle of honey. 
6. Shake and coat beans and bake for 20-30 minutes. Every 10 min shake around a little so that they cook evenly. I baked mine for 20 minutes then set the oven to "roast" for 5 minutes, then took them out to cool a little bit. 

Eat! 

This was my 1st time making these and I apologize to myself for that because they were amazing!!! I may or may not have eaten the entire batch. 

Let me know if you try them or have any other tips & tricks for yours!

XOXO,
Gretchen 

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I'm going to have to try this! I am loving your cute blog :)

    Haley Stutzman
    http://haleysdailies.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do girl - let me know! Going to check out your blog now!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...