GretchCannon: My new FAVORITE TANK TOP from Target for spring and summer!

5.08.2016

My new FAVORITE TANK TOP from Target for spring and summer!

So exciting when you find your FAVORITE of an item and you buy a ton of colors in the same item, am I right? You know I am right! I found this tank top recently at Target.com, and basically ordered as many as I could. Target has such cute graphic tees and comfy tanks lately! 

So, this is the tank, it is called the Women's Ribbed Swing Tank by Merona. It is only $16.99 right now, and you get free shipping if you order over $25 on the Target.com website. I originally bought a white size small and it was perfect, even after washing! Since then, I have ordered black small, green (moss) small, the light gray striped in small, and another white but trying a medium!! There is also a red striped one and black striped one. But, I mean I didn't wanna get crazy, right? I think 5 will be plenty. :)





They are 97% modal, 3% spandex - which apparently means SUPER COMFY and SOFT. They are not tight around the middle and they don't show your bra strap - I think they are very flattering, stretchy and easy to wear. Remember, to use Ebates to get 2% back on your online purchase right now, and your Target Red Card to save another 5%. 

I have worn them with jeans and heels or flip flops, but I will also pair them with shorts and skirts for summer! in. love.

Hope you all are having a wonderful Mother's Day weekend and have a good week ahead. 

Any fun plans coming up for May??

XOXO,
Gretchen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...