GretchCannon: Memorial Day Sales!

5.29.2016

Memorial Day Sales!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin!

Today is Sunday, I am relaxing, and cruising all of the online sales for the weekend, so I decided to make a list for all of you of my favorites! I am really trying to be good and cut back on the online shopping, but sales are a perfect excuse to update your wardrobe for Spring and Summer at a fraction of the cost, right!? And lots of you have Monday off of work, so treat yoself!

























The look above can be seen HERE! P.S. Watermelon is in season and it is so juicy and delicious!

Nordstrom sale is up to 40% off  - I love these woven Lush tees for $20, and I am really really wanting a tan or beige Tory Burch crossbody bag like this Robinson one!

Nordstrom Rack "Clear The Rack" big clearance sale also ends tomorrow!

Target has home and clothing stuff on sale for 30% off! I want these cute  patio poufs!

J.Crew sale is 30% off with code WEEKEND. I LOVE this tassel necklace for less than $30. 

Old Navy is offering an extra 50% off some styles. I love this bikini top for $12, and they always have great tees!

Anthropologie sale is 30% off sale items. Love love this tassel necklace for under $40.

LuLus has tons of stuff for up to 70% off. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend with your loved ones or some nice time by yourself, and let me know if you pick up any amazing goodies! Please be safe out there, love you all!

XOXO,
Gretchen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...