GretchCannon: Spring Wish List!

3.16.2016

Spring Wish List!

I am ready for Spring!

How about you guys? Well, it is already here - THIS SUNDAY!!
I had fun putting together this Spring Wish List for you. I am living the bright corals, teals, and golds. Everything I am highlighting is from Nordstrom.com - because I love racking up points with them to use as "Nordstrom Notes" that they send you when you have their credit card, and their return policy is the best. I love putting together these for you guys too, because even if I haven't taken a trip yet or felt like the season is coming, it really gets me in the mood and inspires me to create my own looks at home too.




ANGIE Print T-Back Dress

Sonix 'Liana Teal' iPhone 6 & 6s Case

Kate Spade New York 'fairmount Square - Monday' Crossbody Bag

Chinese Laundry 'Tatiana' Open Toe Bootie (Women)

BaubleBar 'Antiqua' Beaded Stretch Bracelets (Set of 4)

La Blanca 'Island Fare' V-Neck Cover-Up Tunic

Kendra Scott 'Kellen' Ear Jackets

STS Blue 'Amy' Destroyed Skinny Jeans

ChloƩ 'Roses de ChloƩ' Eau de Toilette Spray

Topshop 'Maui' One-Piece Swimsuit

Oh, I forgot! I am really also wanting a new pair of Birkenstocks like THIS!
I wore them in junior high in Texas, and they were so comfortable. They are back in style apparently, and I like the new styles!



What fun and frivolous things are you coveting for spring?

XOXO, 
Gretchen

6 comments:

  1. Love this bright colored tunic as a beach cover up! Too cute!

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl! I know, I love the detail on it!

      Delete
  2. So many cute spring picks! I have that phone case and it is the cutest and I need those sandals!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much girl. I am going to have to get the phone case!

      Delete
  3. I am so in love with the phone case!

    Sarah
    http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG me too! Hope April is being good to you! XO

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...