GretchCannon: Spring Ready Look!

3.07.2016

Spring Ready Look!

In the spirit of trying to brighten the day, as it is raining hard over here in Southern California, I am posting a fun Spring Ready Look that I put together last week for a fun dinner with my best friend. 
I actually put fake eyelashes on this day, which I never do - and I was pretty successful! She wears them every day and I have never been too great at them, but I am super into makeup videos on YouTube lately so I think that helped me a lot with the application! The outfit was comfortable and felt easy and casual but at the same time, dressy and flirty and fun and fashionable. 
#OOTD detz below! I hope you all have a great week and enjoy the blog post!


Here are the details!! I will start top to bottom if I can! 

The sunglasses were a Christmas gift from my Mom a couple of years ago from here, but I found a couple of very similar pairs of the same brand here, here and here. I love the all black styles!

The necklace is from here, but I found a really inexpensive option here and I really want to get this one for spring! I usually steer towards gold and rose gold when it comes to jewelry.

The blouse is super comfy, mine is a Medium that I got from here last year, but I picked out a couple of similar styles on sale here and here for you. I love how the back is longer than the front.

Jeans are from here last year - some similar styles that I love are here for white with no holes, perfect look alikes here, and I love this brand here. Mine are super stretchy and comfortable.

Shoes are BCBG from several years past, but they are super comfy and although mine are pink and black and cork, with a buckle, I found some similar pairs that would match the look: 1, 2 and 3.

Coach bag was a Christmas gift from my boyfriend a few years ago, similars are: Crosby, Nomad, and Stanton. This purse is roomy and comfortable to wear, not heavy, and a great classic piece that I feel will last a long time and remain in style for me when I am not using one of my LV bags.

I have a Cartier knock-off bracelet on my left arm (shh!), a Kors watch that I adore, and Henri Bendel  pieces - a bracelet & a ring on my right arm. The exact watch is a rose gold chain style that I can't find online anymore, but very similar ones that I love are here, here, and here.

I am wearing a fun new liquid lipstick, and styled my hair with this large curling iron.




I hope you enjoyed this look of the day and that it gets you excited for spring!! 
I am still plugging away at my Tidying Up that I mentioned in this blog post. It is so tiring but it is going! Here are the books that I got to help me: 1st book and 2nd book (currently reading).
Let me know what pieces in your wardrobe are getting you excited for spring, I would love to see them! 

XOXO,
Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...