GretchCannon: My March Makeup Faves!

3.14.2016

My March Makeup Faves!

I have been learning a lot about makeup lately, and playing with trying to see what works best for my skin and gives me the best coverage and look for my face. It has been fun, so I wanted to share with you some of the new products I am loving!!

The BB cream is awesome for when i am outside and don't want to take a lot of steps for my makeup. It is moderate on coverage, but feels lightweight and has SPF in it. The HD Forever Foundation is awesome. The pressed powder is translucent and I use this to set my concealer. The Urban Decay spray is a setting spray you put on after your makeup is done. It helps your makeup last all day long! Well, I wish - but it does help it last longer. The Too Faced primer has coconut water in it and I love how it moisturizes my face and evens everything out before I put on my foundation. I have dark under eye circles - always have. So, I am in search of the best concealers always. The Kat Von D and Nars shown below are my current faves, but I am still wanting to try more!


Links here:


Have you tried any of these?
What are your favorites? 
Have you tried any of the new conceal and correct products that I have been seeing a lot of? 
Have any of you tried these fun brushes?

Have a wonderful week!

XOXO,
Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...