GretchCannon: Happy St. Patrick's Day!

3.17.2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day Blog Family! 

Obviously, I am feeling festive over here! 

Who else loves green!? I have fond memories of being in the St. Paddy's Day parade 
at my Catholic elementary school growing up in Georgia. I loved getting dressed up even then! 
I have a photo somewhere where I am decked out in a shamrock headband, plaid button up shirt, and green Osh Kosh overalls! Nailed it. Then, throughout college, I loved to waitress on St. Patrick's Day, because people liked to drink and I made good tips! 

Today I made green eggs and grits for lunch, with avocado & green onion toast and I baked some green cupcakes using a Williams Sonoma baking mix that I found in my pantry, and I have been busy still Tidying Up, per my book Here! One day I will finish! I get tired and have to take lots of breaks, but it is nice to declutter and try to keep the things that "bring me joy"!

Hope you all have a wonderful day and weekend! Be safe! 

Fashion & beauty inspiration details below!


Baking Mix (not exact flavor); Baking Cups
Perfume - awesome scent for Spring 
Eyeshadow Palette - can also get at Target
Lipstick - less than $8!
Bracelets!!!!!! - I have been loving these, I am so glad I got them!
Tank is Billabong from a store in Maui, but some similar online versions are Here, Here and Here!
Flip Flops were an outlet purchase a couple of years back, so I cannot find exact style/ print, but These and These are both pretty close! I love them! So comfy and match everything.

Other loves not pictured:

What do you usually do for St. Patrick's Day?
Did you wear green today?

Hope you enjoyed! 
(Make sure to pinch someone cute who is not wearing green today!) 

XOXO,
Gretchen

10 comments:

  1. You were way more festive than me, but I did manage to not get pinched!! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are super festive! Love it! We don't ever celebrate St. Patrick's day...we totally should!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Lily! I kind of don't really celebrate it either - I don't go out drinking or anything. I do wear green and make green food - just fun little stuff like that!

      Delete
  3. First of all I love that you call it St. Paddy's Day too! You are so festive with all your green things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your post!!

    I am glad you enjoyed reading my Toronto Fashion Week posts.

    Thanks for the support and thoughtful words on my recent post, I deeply appreciate it!! Have a great weekend!!

    MyLyfeMyStory



    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the green things! I must get that eyeshadow pallete from Target now! :)

    xo Raina
    www.themamaqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thank you! OMG i love the piggy paint nail polish you posted about - how cute!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...