GretchCannon: GretchCannon's Valentine's Day Gift Guide For Her

2.01.2016

GretchCannon's Valentine's Day Gift Guide For Her

Happy February 1st! 

Wow, January flew by, didn't it? Check out my Valentine's Day Gift Guide For Her below. I had so much fun putting this together with some of my dream items that I would love, I think the special women in your life may love, or you may love to ask for (or buy for yourself - duh)!! I included some candy, some makeup, jewelry, other accessories for home and travel, and of course some beauty and fashion. I hope you enjoy! 

GretchCannon's Valentine's Day Gift Guide For Her


If I could pick anything from the above, I would love the pink candle, the gummies of course, the necklace, and maybe the Burberry purse. In my dreams! That is why it is gift guide and wish list. I hope you liked it, and feel free to share yours with me as well. I love these types of posts!

Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette • Too Faced • $49
How cute is this? Heart shaped eye shadows also infused with cocoa powder and chocolate scent!

bkr Glass Water Bottle, Cupcake Heart, 500 mL • BKR • $35
Seasonal glass bottle with silicone sleeve - high-end, limited edition and chemical-free. Super adorable.

Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE VOLUPTÉ - Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15 • Saint Laurent • $36
Love this color, this brand and packaging. Any pink or red lipstick would be a great gift for anyone on Valentine's day!

Diptyque Rosaviola Scented Candle, 190g • Diptyque • $67
I love this Paris brand for candles and this one is so pretty with the hearts and pink colors. It says it has the scent of lipstick, rose, and leather. Sounds devine!

Burberry The Small Banner In Leather And House Check • Burberry • $1,295
THIS BAG. In light pink or a medium berry color. So classic and high-end, yet trendy.

Coordinates Collection 'Compass - Legend' Engraved Cuff • $212
Personalize this so the person you give it to carries their favorite city with them always.

Jennifer Zeuner Rose Gold Initial Necklace • Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry • $325
A signature piece that has been in style for a while now and still going strong. Very modern and beautiful.

Christian Louboutin Patent Leather Heart-Toe Pumps • Christian Louboutin • $795
I. couldn't. resist. including these leather pumps with kitsch heart detail!

Miss Bendel Pave Bangle Bracelet • Henri Bendel • $148
I love all things Henri Bendel, and this looks like a more affordable version of a Cartier Love bracelet to me!

Jimmy Choo Otti Mirrored Square Sunglasses • Jimmy Choo • $335
I am seeing a lot of tan and clear colored glasses and sunglasses coming out right now, and these look amazing.

Wildfox 'Sparkle Heart' Sweatshirt • Wildfox Couture • $98
My favorite comfy sweater does it again. It is from Nordstrom and the heart sparkles. Come on.

Sugarfina Champagne Gummy Bears/1.5 lbs. • $18
These are made with real French champagne and I am not a huge gummy bear lover, but these are the BEST I have ever tried. If you get nothing from my list, get these!

Have a wonderful month of February, surrounded by love and loved ones. I love you all!

XOXO,
Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...