GretchCannon: Winter on Sale

1.29.2016

Winter on Sale

Happy Friday everyone!! I am getting over a cold, and it is warming up a bit here in SoCal, so I wore a little comfy sherry colored chiffon trimmed short sleeve sweater today with boots, and skipped the jacket! I have not done an "outfit of the day" post in quite some time, so I hope you enjoy! 

Everything is linked below! The earrings and ring are not in stock, but I linked to the web page where you can order similar jewelry. AND a couple of items are on sale! The top I am wearing is on sale for less than $20 (80% off)! It is super comfy and I love this brand. The boots are also on sale with limited colors and sizes available for 50% off! I am so tempted to buy another pair in another color. They are less than $60. My mom got me these for Christmas and they are SO comfy with a wedge vs. a heel. 


Sunglasses Rayban | Earrings Bendel | Necklace Nordstrom | Purse Louis Vuitton | 
Bag Charm Nordstrom | Ring Bendel | Watch Kors | Shirt Nordstrom Rack |
Jeans Nordstrom / Boots Sole Society


Hope you enjoy. Have a wonderful weekend! January is almost over guys! 
Love, Gretchen 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...