GretchCannon: Valentia True Glow Eye Cream Review

12.15.2015

Valentia True Glow Eye Cream Review


I received a sample of this eye cream in exchange for my honest review. It is called the Valentia True Glow Eye Cream and you can get it on Amazon for $25, which is half off of their regular price. It is an organic corrective eye treatment with Vitamin C and Rosehip Oil that is good for undereye circles, puffiness, dryness, and wrinkles. The packaging, seen below, is really pretty and nice. 


I like the scent of this first of all it is not strong and that is important to me because I have a lot of allergies. I also have a chronic illness so i have been really struggling lately with puffy and dark under eye circles. I have used this a week so far and I can already tell a slight difference in puffiness and I will continue to use it. 98% natural ingredients is important to me and it is interesting that arnica is used as a natural anti-inflammatory! This size should last a while, so I think the price is a great deal.

Hope you like my review and find it helpful! 

XOXO,
GretchCannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...