Got my Walmart beauty box last week - and my mom's cat Casper was excited too! Sign up to get your seasonal beauty box for Free - you just pay $5 shipping. So you get 4 boxes a year for $20. This was actually their 1st ever - for Fall 2014.. so I expect they may get even better as time goes on. From what I just saw online, there were 2 versions of the box. I am pretty happy with what I got.
1. Neutrogena foundation samples. I don't really care for this one, because all you get is a swipe to see what color you wear. There was also a $2 coupon though, so that is nice.
2. Nicki Minaj perfume sample. I used this and it actually smells pretty good! My mom said it was strong, but she is sensitive to smells and perfumes. Just be careful not to pour it out, it pours out fast.
3. Dark Cover Girl Nail Polish - love this! Perfect for Fall & Halloween. And, I actually just had a green CG color on, and it stayed for 2 weeks! That is crazy for me, so if this is that par of quality, I will definitely get some use out of it.
4. L'Oreal Glossy Balm chubby lipstick/ lip gloss stick. I love how this feels and stays, but the color I got was too dark and pink. I usually stick to lighter colors for my lips, but I can put a light pink lipstick on top of this and it will be nice to wear out.
5. L'Oreal Pore Vanisher cream sample. Small sample, I haven't tried it yet. I will probably try it, but this is not something I would buy for my routine. If they gave a small tube or jar I would be more likely to try it for an extended amount of time.
6. Dove Macadamia Nut Dry Oil Treatment. I love this sample because it is in a tube, I can use and save some, and it smells good too.
7. Dove Shampoo & Conditioner travel sizes. These are great to take on a trip!
8. Dove Clinical Strength Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant This sounds funny, but this is probably my favorite product in the box. Sorry I didn't take a picture of it outside the box, but it is a perfect size deodorant with a new shape, and is perfect for travel or just to use when your current one runs out.
I read that the other box version included a CoverGirl lipstick, same deodorant, Juicy perfume sample, packets of shampoo and conditioner to try once, olay cream trial size, and loreal cream trial size. Kind of different - but I feel they should have put 1 of the creams in the box I got since that box got 2? I think my box was better, but I do like their face cream and lipstick vs. the foundation and primer small packet samples. I will use most of this no problem!
Did you get the Walmart box this month?
If not, will you be signing up?