GretchCannon: Smart Shopping!

10.31.2014

Smart Shopping!

Wanted to brag about some smart shopping I did last weekend! I spent $2 for $57 worth of the stuff below!! My goal was to go to the mall and not buy anything I didn't come in for. Success!! Here is how you do it: 
  • Join the Victorias Secret Angel program to get email and mail deals. Between my mom and I (she doesn't buy their panties) - I usually can score a free pair of panties valued at $8-12 each month or every other month. 
  • Same with Bath and Body Works - sign up to get email and mail offers, and they usually mail percentage discount cards every month or so - to get some dollars off. On the Facebook page this month, there was a printable coupon to get a free shea body lotion that retails about $12, for free with any purchase. So I bought a hand sanitizer for $1.50. 
  • MAC Cosmetics has a super cool program called Back to Mac, in which you save your "empties" or empty makeup containers. When you have 6, you bring them in for recycling and get a free lipstick, that values around $16! So, I got 2.  


Then, I stopped at Target and, with the use of coupons, got everything below for around $4! 


It is a little time consuming sometimes to coupon or find deals, but I love saving money, so I think it is worth it! 

Did you take advantage of any of the deals above?
Do you know of any other crazy program I should join for rewards and discounts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...