GretchCannon: Short short hair!

10.28.2014

Short short hair!

I chopped 5 inches off of my hair last weekend! After almost a year of turmoil and 3 months of chemo - my hair is very thin and different and just before I was going to my stylist to get my roots touched up, I started cruising Pinterest and looking at hair color I liked. I have always loved that beachy wavy look with browns blondes ombres and bayalage coloring. I noticed that everything I was pinning had something in common - the cuts were all pretty short! So, when I got to the salon, I asked my stylist what she thought, and before I knew it - my hair was 5" shorter! I felt so free!


I couldnt even look in the mirror until she was done! But I was happy when I did! Here is a side shot my stylist took: 


Here is another photo that I liked:


Here is the day afterwards, trying to curl it myself:


x: Shirt Forever 21 | Necklace Nordstrom

Then the day after that, when my mom and I went to watch a taping of The Voice!..:


x: Shirt Nordstrom | Necklace Pop Sugar | Lipstick Mac Diva  

I am excited to try new things with it! My ponytail is shorter, but I think my head will be held higher! It is the new Gretch! 

Have you ever chopped your locks off in a whim?
Do you have any suggestions for styling short hair?

Love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...