GretchCannon: Graze.com Snack Subscription Box Review!

10.16.2014

Graze.com Snack Subscription Box Review!

Try a Graze.com Snack Subscription Box today! CLICK HERE & use code: L67X64D7P



My mom and I tried the following from this box:

lime flavored raisins, sponge pieces, mini meringues and green raisins
Our review - OK. The meringues and sponge pieces didn't have much taste. 
Raisins were good, though. 

salt and vinegar almonds and peanuts
These were good! Not too salty or vinegary tasting. 
The peanuts were really big and tasty. 

red onion marmalade with cheese and chive oatbakes
We are too afraid to try this one. 
I will probably give it to my Dad. 
I would rather have a sweet jam vs. a savory one. 

pumpkin seeds, dark chocolate buttons and cranberries
This was the best snack in the box. 
I love pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries.. 
but the big dark chocolate buttons were delicious! 

Have you or will you try a Graze.com snack box or subscription?
Are there any other snack subscription boxes that you have tried or would recommend?



4 comments:

  1. I have never heard of a snack box subscription service! What a cool idea! The salt & vinegar combo sounded the best to me so I'm glad that one passed your taste test. :)
    Gina - On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know that one was good! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  2. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted
    to mention that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
    After all I'll be subscribing on your rss
    feed and I am hoping you write again soon!

    Here is my web blog ... ที่ดินเปล่าขายทอดตลาด

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...