GretchCannon: Recent fashion finds - Target & Kate Spade!

10.29.2013

Recent fashion finds - Target & Kate Spade!

Hey fit fashionistas!

I have been doing a little fall/ winter shopping when I can and wanted to share my Target.com and KateSpade.com recent fashion finds with you all!

KateSpade.com surprise sale Tuesday morning in my email inbox surely brightened my day!
Snagged this beautiful brown and black "Cobble Hill Small Leslie", in Chocolate - which is originally
$378 - for $169!! So, with shipping & tax, $187.52.. and with Ebates giving me 3.5% cash back, I will get about $6.50 back - so about $180 for a $378 bag - I am so excited! I think this will look perfect with my old black boots from last fall, and my new brown Kors boots I got in July and have not worn yet!



And, for the love of Tarjhay.. A few items I bought online from Target.com and a few were purchased in store.. but here are some of the cute tops I have purchased recently:

My sweater is not plus size - I actually got an XS, but it is this Merona super soft chevron print and was $24.99..
                                                  

My super fun fave is this Shopping Is My Cardio LOL Vintage sweatshirt I got at the store yesterday!
Here is a pic from my Instagram, but I cannot find it online anywhere! The similar Wildfox sweatshirt is on Shopbop.com here. I mean.. I wish shopping was my cardio. I had to get it. Obvi. :)


This cute denim and sweatshirt combo hoodie jacket for $39.99:

This black and white Junior's sweatshirt for $19.99: 

                                  

And, this adorable Merona Ponte french terry ponte top for $17.99:


You can pair your new simple tops with your jeans and leggings from last year, and maybe a fun scarf! You don't have to spend a ton of money to update your wardrobe for the new season! Now I need to go somewhere fun and "fall-esque" to get dressed up for!

Did you get any fun new fashion items for fall? Tell me about them!



2 comments:

  1. wow, love your picks...that sweater looked so cute on you in your recent FB pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this blog so much! please follow my blog, http://kstylick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...