GretchCannon: Happy Halloween! Health & Fashion Treats!

10.31.2013

Happy Halloween! Health & Fashion Treats!

Happy Halloween - from A Fit Fashionista!! 

I have some fitness & fashion treats for you today - no tricks, I swear!

Yesterday at my work Halloween Potluck, I made some Pumpkin Spice muffins - which were not super healthy, but I had to make something easy & quick! I bought a box of spice cake mix, added 1/4 cup of canned pumpkin in place of one of the eggs, then got a bottle of squeezable "cream cheese" flavor frosting to put on top. Bam, super easy, moist and delish! I sprinkled a tiny bit of cinnamon and sugar sprinkles on top of the icing.


A fellow coworker made this super cute festive fruit treat! I loved it and wanted to share it with you! She used bananas with chocolate chips for the eyes and noses of the ghosts, and then little baby Cuties peeled for the pumpkins and little celery slices for the stems. Adorable.


And, for fashion and shopping in general.. I have seen a few fabulous sales pop up in my email inbox this morning, so I wanted to share them with you as my treat!

BananaRepublic.com - 31% off with CODE: BRTREAT (today only!)

MichelleMoney.com - Pre-Black Friday Sale (ends 11/4!)

Lulus.com - 31% off with CODE: Pumpkin (ends 11/1!)

CVS.com - 25% off with CODE: Halloween25 (ends 11/3!)

BabiesRUs.com - 20% off with CODE: Save20

Target.com - 20% off when you spend $75 on clothes and shoes with CODE: Fall20

TheBodyShop.com - 40% off with CODE: Treat40

PacSun.com - 20% off $50+ with CODE: Trickortreat

Piperlime.com - 30% off Kid's shoes with CODE: Play (ends today!)

EmilyMaynard.com - 31% off with CODE: EEK2013

Enjoy!! Have a safe holiday with your friends and fam! 


1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog so much.. XOXO By the way, maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! :)

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...