GretchCannon: Tory Burch Fashionista Deal of the Day!

9.17.2013

Tory Burch Fashionista Deal of the Day!

Woke up this morning and snagged a fabulous deal that I wanted to share!

Do you love ToryBurch.com as much as I do? They are having a "pre-fall" sale today on the website ToryBurch.com - 30-40% off!

Retail $50, I got these cute flip flops (or in Hawaii - you might call them "slippers"!) to send me off for the end of summer for $35. With tax & shipping I paid $42.12!

My other ones I got at the TB outlet were $49, so I consider this a good score! They are the TB Flip Flop, in Veridian Green - Captiva A. AND - I will get 3.5% cash back from shopping through Ebates! Hey, a couple bucks back always helps!

I have dark blue and white ones, so I thought these would be another fun color to have. And, then I don't have to wear my others ones so sparingly, for fear they will get worn out - lol.

Perfect for chilling at the beach, putting on after the gym, or just walking around town in!

Let me know if you snag anything from the ToryBurch.com sale! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...