GretchCannon: MIMM #11: OhYeah! Nutrition So Cal Brand Ambassador

9.23.2013

MIMM #11: OhYeah! Nutrition So Cal Brand Ambassador

Happy MIMM day - thanks to Katie at Healthy Diva Life!
I hope everyone had a great weekend, and also HAPPY FALL!!

Stole this cute little graphic from LaurenConrad.com - although I am never ready to have summer end, since I work inside so much and love the long days and sunshine - fall is always nice too - cooler weather, cute scarves and boots, and lots of much needed family and friend time for the holidays.



I have been wanting to post something I am kind of excited about. I was asked to be a Southern California Brand Ambassador for OhYeah! Nutrition about a month ago! 


You may have seen the lovely Amanda Adams repping this company - she is their only female "athlete" right now, and just from social media interaction, seems like such a sweet person, so passionate and so fit and fun! Just what the brand is all about.


Some of the products you may know of, include:



  • Original Bars (Peanut Butter Crunch is amazing!!)
  • Victory Bars (more clean, and so far I love the Vanilla Almond and the Peanut Butter)
  • Trail Mix Bars
  • Nutritional Ready-to-Drink Shakes & "Tetra" sized RTD shakes
  • Total Protein System Powder (I like Vanilla and Chocolate!)
  • Isolate Powder
  • Total Mass System Powder
  • BCAA Powder
  • CLA Powder
  • Men's & Women's Multivitamin 

You can buy them on the OhYeah! Nutrition website, VitaminShoppe.com, Bodybuilding.com, Amazon.com here, and other gyms and drug stores and gas station shops across the country. They have been big on the East Coast (they are based out of good ole NC), since 2004, and they are just starting to make a bigger presence here on the West Coast. I actually 1st tried the delicious original bar when I won a contest on Facebook or Twitter that Amanda Adams was hosting early this year!


Those who know me know that I have a full time job as a Marketing Manager during the week. I work well over 40 hours a week, I commute 140 miles round trip 2x a week, and I have to try to find time to work out, cook, keep the house up, have a life. So, I don't have a lot of free time. But, I LOVE FITNESS and HEALTH. And, I have been slowly getting back into the groove after a 5ish year hiatus due to health issues. I just love this brand, and could not pass up the opportunity. It is just a "side job" working a few times a month on a weekend - behind a booth, handing out samples and being an ambassador for the brand. A little side money, a way to network and be involved in the fitness industry, and hopefully a lot of fun!

I did my 1st job on Saturday and trained with the girl who hired me - at a Vitamin Shoppe in Orange County. Traffic was slow in the store, but I learned and I am excited and ready to rock!


Hope you had a good weekend too!

Any fun plans for the beginning of fall? 
Have you ever tried any OhYeah! Nutrition products?

P.S. Per last week's MIMM, I have a few Lululemon items that didn't fit me that I posted on Ebay here. Some are ending soon, but I have a couple more to post this week, if you want to keep an eye out!

And, my Zevia giveaway ends in a day and a half, so get on that too - if you want to win a free 6-pack of Zevia to try!

15 comments:

  1. Congrats on becoming an ambassador! How cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats lady!!! That is so awesome. Rang in fall with Amy at the apple orchard. You should join us next time ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha ya sounds fun! - where do you live? thanks for the congrats!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Barbie - thanks!! Love keeping in touch with you!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your new gig, what a FUN way to be apart of the fitness industry without having to do it full time and getting to have fun with it! I am from the OC! Where did you go to HS? I went to Valencia in placentia xo C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, thank you!!! I went to Upland High School and college at Cal Poly Pomona! Are you still in So Cal?

      Delete
    2. Forgot you are in Bankok! That is so cool that we kinda went to HS near each other!

      Delete
  5. Do you have a recommendation for Quest bars vs Oh Yeah! bars?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depends on what you are eating the bar for! I really like both, but recently got to try all of the different Oh Yeah! bars, and they are so amazing!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...