GretchCannon: Banana Republic Deal of the Day!

9.20.2013

Banana Republic Deal of the Day!

TGIF! My fashionista deal of the day is from BananaRepublic.com! My favorite place to shop for work clothes, nice tops, and fun clean jewelry.

The sale that I got in my email inbox today from BananaRepublic.com is to get an additional 40% off sale items. The sale ends 9/21. Check out with code BR48HOUR.

I got 2 cute sweaters!!!! Check them out, I am so excited! I love them!

Striped Peplum Sweater in Nile Clay
$79.50, on sale for $59.99, with code - $35.99 - My 1st peplum ever! lol

"Carpe Diem" Pullover in Bitter Orange
$79.50, on sale for $69.99, with code - $41.99 - Isn't it freaking adorable?

$77.98 total. Plus, I had a $10 reward saved up, so $67.98 total. Then, free shipping, $5.44 tax, so total $73.42!!! Would have been total $164.44 without the sale or coupon, so I saved $86.46, AND I used Ebates.com - so I also will get 2% back a dollar or 2 in rebate noney! Hey - I got 2 nice sweaters for less than $40 each! SCORE!

And, that is how you end a crazy week - Fashionista style! 
And - Just in time for Fall rolling around the corner!

Hope you like my haul - and let me know if you snag anything at the BananaRepublic.com sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...